NIHIL ULTRA: Nothing Beyond

Career Oriented and Diploma / Certificate Programmes

Career Oriented Programme (COP)

Diploma and Certificate Programmes (DCP)


Career Oriented Programme (COP)


Courses Offered


Human Resource Management (HRM)

Course Type : Post Graduate Diploma

Duration : One year

Eligibility : Graduates / Appeared final degree exam.

Course Fee : Rs. 48,000 /-

Course Commences From : July 2017

Read more

Certified Accounts Professional (CAP)

This course is under the process of revision. Details will be available by 1st week of April, 2017

N.S.E. Certified Capital Market Professional (NCCMP)

In Collaboration with National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
Knowledge Empowered by Kredent Academy

Course Type : Certificate

Duration : Seven months

Eligibility : Under-graduate / Graduate.

Course Fee : Rs. 20,000 /-

Course Commences From : July 2017

Read more


Diploma and Certificate Programmes


Certificate Course in French Language (FRL)

French is a world language and more than 220 million people speak French on the five continents. French is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the sixth most widely spoken language in the world. French is also the only language, alongside English, that is taught in every country in the world.

It is a language for the job market and the ability to speak French and English is an advantage on the international job market. As the world's fifth biggest economy and third-ranking destination for foreign investment, France is a key economic partner.

Read more

Diploma in Multimedia & Animation

Animation is a visual technique that provides the illusion of motion by displaying a collection of images in rapid sequence. Each image contains a small change, for example a leg moves slightly, or the wheel of a car turns. When the images are viewed rapidly, yours eye fills in the details and the illusion of movement is complete.

When used appropriately in your application's user interface, animation can enhance the user experience while providing a more dynamic look and feel. Moving user interface elements smoothly around the screen, gradually fading them in and out, and creating new custom controls with special visual effects can combine to create a cinematic computing

Read more

Certificate Course on Performing Arts

This course is only for students of St. Xavier's College
The Department of Performing Arts of St. Xavier's College (Autonomous) Kolkata is offering a Six month comprehensive course on Performing Arts.
Commencing: To be announced

DOEACC Compute Courses

More and more of the leading corporates, MNCs, PSUs and Govt. of India organizations are prefering DOEACC qualities. And an ever growing number of working professionals are enhancing their career prospects with DOEACC qualifications.

Read more

Certificate course in Human Rights and Duties Education

The Under-Graduate Course in Human Rights and Duties Education comprises of two papers:

  1. International Human Rights and Duties: Standards and Mechanisms
  2. Human Rights and Duties in India

In addition to the regular classes students have to complete Field work/ Internship as a part of course requirement

Read more

IAS Guidance Centre

Admission Notice for aspirants preparing for IAS Examination - 2015

St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Kolkata is offering guidance class for the IAS aspirants. The guidance class for the third batch will start on and from 4th August, 2015 and the duration of the course is 9 months. The course will cover both the preliminary and the main examination syllabus. The candidates are charged Rs. 60,000 in total for the entire course, which are payable in two installments - 75% at the time of admission and the remaining 25% at the end of three months.

Read more