INVITATION AND REGISTRATION FOR STUDENTS
The Members of the Governing Body of St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Kolkata cordially invite you to the 13th Convocation & Valedictory on Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 11am at the College Ground.
His Excellency Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar, Hon'ble Governor of West Bengal, will be the Chief Guest.
Rev. Fr. Raphael Joseph Hyde, S.J., Provincial of Calcutta Jesuit Province, will preside over the Ceremony.
Prof. Sonali Chakravarti Banerjee, Hon'ble Vice Chancellor, University of Calcutta, will deliver the Convocation Address.
Prof. Asis Kumar Banerjee will be the
Date 16th January, 2020
Reporting Time 9:00am
Collection of Gown & Cap 9:00am to 10.00am
Be seated by 10:30am
Gate to close at 10:30am
Convocation Instructions 10:45am
Academic Procession 10:55am
Convocation Ceremony 11:00am to 12.30pm
Distribution of Degrees Certificates 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Return of Convocation Gowns by 3:00pm
- Please read the instruction in the Registration cum Invitation card with care.
- Online application facilities will be made available in the College only for Raghabpur Campus students.
- Final degree certificates will be distributed after the programme from the respective offices.
- Only the Gold Medals will be awarded on the Convocation Day i.e. 16th of January, 2020. All other Awards/ Prizes/ Certificates will be distributed on the 18th of January 2020, in a separate programme to be held in the auditorium from 4pm - 6pm.
- The Gown is mandatory attire for attending
the Convocation, On the Convocation day Students
must report at 9:00am in the Gymnasium for
collection of the Gown. No Gowns will be issued
after 10:00am. The gowns are to be returned
after the programme (in the Gymnasium).
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Fill in the Registration Form and proceed for payment of the online fee.
- Last Date for Online Registration and Payment of fees: 7th January, 2020.
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- The Convocation Registration Fee of Rs.1250/- will be accepted only online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- In case of non-receipt of the "online payment receipt" through the College Website, even after the completion of the payment process, the student is advised to verify with the concerned bank before attempting a repayment. However, if your account has been debited, meet Mr. Nirmalendu Nandy in the Treasurer's Office with your bank details to get your site updated, after which you will automatically get your receipt
- Refund of Excess Fees Paid Online: In
case of any fees having been paid online more
than once, the payer is requested not to place
any Charge Back Request to their respective
banks. The excess payment will be refunded from
the Treasurer's office at St. Xavier's College
as soon as the payer places a request for the
refund in the Treasurer's office with the
documented evidence of the payment in question.
In case of any "Charge Back Request" is placed
by the student to their respective Banks, then a
processing charge as applicable will be
recovered from the student.