INVITATION AND REGISTRATION FOR STUDENTS
The Members of the Governing Body of St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Kolkata cordially invite you to the 13th Convocation & Valedictory on Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 11am at the College Ground.
His Excellency Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar, Hon'ble Governor of West Bengal, will be the Chief Guest.
Rev. Fr. Raphael Joseph Hyde, S.J., Provincial of Calcutta Jesuit Province, will preside over the Ceremony.
Prof. Sonali Chakravarti Banerjee, Hon'ble Vice Chancellor, University of Calcutta, will deliver the Convocation Address.
Prof. Asis Kumar Banerjee will be the
Date 16th January, 2020
Reporting Time 9:00am
Collection of Gown & Cap 9:00am to 10.00am
Be seated by 10:30am
Gate to close at 10:30am
Convocation Instructions 10:45am
Academic Procession 10:55am
Convocation Ceremony 11:00am to 12.30pm
Distribution of Degrees Certificates 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Return of Convocation Gowns by 3:00pm
- Please read the instruction in the Registration cum Invitation card with care.
- Online application facilities will be made available in the College only for Raghabpur Campus students.
- Only the Gold Medals will be awarded on the Convocation Day i.e. 16th of January, 2020. All other Awards/ Prizes/ Certificates will be distributed on the 18th of January 2020, in a separate programme to be held in the auditorium from 4pm - 6pm.
- The Gown is mandatory attire for attending the Convocation, On the Convocation day Students must report at 9:00am for collection of the Gown.
- Students are advised to check the notice
board near the entrance gate for allotment of
rooms (as per serial number in the registration
cum invitation sheet) for such collection.
|Department||Registration Serial Nos||Room|
|Post Graduate Department of Science, Commerce & Bachelor of Education||1 - 750||11|
|Post Graduate Department of Science, Commerce & Bachelor of Education||751 - 1500||12|
|All Under Graduate Departments||1 - 300||13|
|All Under Graduate Departments||301 - 600||14|
|All Under Graduate Departments||601 - 900||15|
|All Under Graduate Departments||901 - 1200||16|
|All Under Graduate Departments||1201 - 1500||17|
- No Gowns will be issued after 10:00am. The gowns are to be returned after the programme in the same room from where they have been collected.
- Kindly follow the schedule of events as suggested in the website.
- Final degree certificates will be distributed after the programme from 1:00pm to 2:30pm from the following places.
|Arts and Science||R. K. Hall, Room 28, 29|
|B. Com (Morning)||Department Office, Room 6|
|B. Com (Evening), BBA||Department Office, HOD rooms|
|B. Ed, M. Com||Department Office|
|Raghabpur Campus||Room 10|
- Students must carry their original consolidated mark sheet for collecting their certificate.
- Only those registered for convocation may collect the certificates on the Convocation day.
- For the rest, certificates may be collected from 20th January, 2020, on any working day from their respective offices.
- Those who have registered but unable to come
on the Convocation day, may collect their
certificates by producing the registration cum
invitation sheet generated through the website,
also from 20.01.2020.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Fill in the Registration Form and proceed for payment of the online fee.
- Last Date for Online Registration and Payment of fees: 14th January, 2020.
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- The Convocation Registration Fee of Rs.1250/- will be accepted only online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- In case of non-receipt of the "online payment receipt" through the College Website, even after the completion of the payment process, the student is advised to verify with the concerned bank before attempting a repayment. However, if your account has been debited, meet Mr. Nirmalendu Nandy in the Treasurer's Office with your bank details to get your site updated, after which you will automatically get your receipt
- Refund of Excess Fees Paid Online: In case of any fees having been paid online more than once, the payer is requested not to place any Charge Back Request to their respective banks. The excess payment will be refunded from the Treasurer's office at St. Xavier's College as soon as the payer places a request for the refund in the Treasurer's office with the documented evidence of the payment in question. In case of any "Charge Back Request" is placed by the student to their respective Banks, then a processing charge as applicable will be recovered from the student.