Under Graduate students or graduates in any discipline (With basic knowledge in Financial Accounting).
|Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
||6pm – 8pm
||5pm – 7pm
Note: Monday (6pm – 8pm) may also be class days/Examination days, as and when required.
Diploma will be given by St. Xavier’s College after successful completion of all the eight modules
75 % attendance is compulsory. This being a professional course, there shall be no waiver of attendance. Students, who have less than 75 % attendance without a medical or emergency excuse approved by the college authority, shall not be allowed to take the final examination.
Admission procedure and Payment of Fees [Direct Enrollment]:
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms.
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the registration form and Admission form with care.
- Application forms are available online only through this website.
- No printed form will be issued by the College
After successful online submission please note down your Application Number for further reference.
Use login Link for:
- Paying Application and Course Fee Online
- Printing Online Payment Receipt
- Checking Application Registration and Payment Status
- Printing Admission Form (on Paying Application and Course Fee)
Step 2: Payment of Registration Fees & 1st Installment of Course Fee (Online)
- Registration Fees and 1st Installment of Course Fee are to be paid by using online payment method.
- The College Fees will be accepted only online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Those who seek admission to the College should ensure that they are equipped and conversant with the online payment system.
Step 3: Admission Process
- Submission of Application form (generated through website) along with necessary documents to the College office (Room No. 7) Date of submission to be notified on the website.
- Eligible candidates shall get direct admission subject to the fulfillment of norms and availability of seats.
- In view of the Pandemic Covid-19, no candidate is required to come to the College for admission.
- All admissions will be provisional subject to physical verification of the required documents once the students are allowed in the College campus and physical classes commence.
Your admission will be cancelled
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the examinations are not passed from a recognised Board/ University
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.