Under Graduate students or graduates in any discipline (With basic knowledge in Financial Accounting).
|Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
||6pm – 8pm
||5pm – 7pm
Note: Monday (6pm – 8pm) may also be class days/Examination days, as and when required.
Diploma will be given by St. Xavier’s College after successful completion of all the eight modules
75 % attendance is compulsory. This being a professional course, there shall be no waiver of attendance. Students, who have less than 75 % attendance without a medical or emergency excuse approved by the college authority, shall not be allowed to take the final examination.
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the Registration Form and Acknowledgement Card with care.
- Last date for submission of Registration form and payment of Application fees is 31st May, 2019.
- The cost of the application form is Rs. 300/- to be paid within the last date by using online payment method.
- Application forms are available online only through this website.
- No printed forms will be issued by the College
- Online application facilities will be made available in the College strictly for those who do not have access to internet.
Note: After successful online submission please note down your Application Number for further reference.
Use login Link for:
- Paying Application Fee Online
- Printing Acknowledgement Card (After paying Application Fee)
- Printing Online Payment Receipt
- Checking Application Registration
- Paying Course Fee (on Selection)
- Printing Admission Form (on Paying Course Fee)
Step 2: Interview Process
- Interview List with Date and Time will be uploaded on the College Website on 4 June, 2019 at 3PM
- Interview is scheduled to be held between 8 – 22 June, 2019
- All the eligible candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
- Acknowledgement Card and Application Fee Receipt along with all original testimonials (Mark sheets, Certificates and Appointment letter of Work experience for Working Candidates) are to be brought at the time of interview for verification
Note – Selection Procedure will be based on qualifications, work experience, and personal Interview.
Step 3: Admission Process & Online Payment of Fees
- Publication of Selection list and Admission Dates will be notified on the website.
- Selected Candidates will be intimated through email to take admission by paying the fees by using online payment method and submit generated Admission form along with necessary documents to the College office (Room No. 7) within 4 working days (Timing 10am – 5pm).
- The College Fees will be accepted only online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Those who seek admission to the College should ensure that they are equipped and conversant with the online payment system.
Your admission will be cancelled
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the examinations are not passed from a recognised Board/ University
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.