The 14th Convocation cum Valedictory will be held on On Saturday, 13th March, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
Swami Atmapriyananda Maharaj, Pro-Chancellor, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute will be the Chief Guest and preside over the ceremony.
Rev. Fr. Raphael Joseph Hyde, S.J., Provincial of Calcutta Jesuit Province,
will grace the occasion.
Prof. Sonali Chakravarti Banerjee, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, University of Calcutta, will deliver the Convocation Address.
Rev. Dr. Dominic Savio, S.J.,
Date 13th March, 2021
Reporting Time 8:00am
Collection of Gown 8:00am to 9.15am Click Here for Details
Be seated by 9:30am
Gate to close at 9:30am
Convocation Instructions 9:45am
Academic Procession 9:55am
Convocation Ceremony 10:00am to 11.30am
Return of Convocation Gowns by 1:00pm
- Please read the instruction in the Registration cum Invitation card with care.
- Only the Gold Medals will be awarded on the Convocation Day i.e. 13th March, 2021.
- The Gown is mandatory attire for attending the Convocation, On the Convocation day Students must report at 8:00am for collection of the Gown.
- Students are advised to check the website for allotment of rooms for such collection.
- No Gowns will be issued after 9:15am. The gowns are to be returned after the programme in the same room from where they have been collected.
- Kindly follow the schedule of events as suggested in the website.
- Final degree certificates will be distributed from respective offices. Details will be communicated shortly.
- Students must carry their original consolidated mark sheet and Registration cum Invitation receipt for collecting their certificate.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Fill in the Registration Form and proceed for payment of the online fee.
- Last Date for Online Registration and Payment of fees: 12th March, 2021.
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- The Convocation Registration Fee of Rs.500/- will be accepted only online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- In case of non-receipt of the “online payment receipt” through the College Website, even after the completion of the payment process, the student is advised to verify with the concerned bank before attempting a repayment. However, if your account has been debited, meet Mr. Nirmalendu Nandy in the Treasurer’s Office with your bank details to get your site updated, after which you will automatically get your receipt
- Refund of Excess Fees Paid Online: In case of any fees having been paid online more than once, the payer is requested not to place any Charge Back Request to their respective banks. The excess payment will be refunded from the Treasurer’s office at St. Xavier’s College as soon as the payer places a request for the refund in the Treasurer’s office with the documented evidence of the payment in question. In case of any “Charge Back Request” is placed by the student to their respective Banks, then a processing charge as applicable will be recovered from the student.