The 16th Convocation cum Valedictory will be held on Saturday, 14th January, 2023 at 11 a.m.
Prof.(Dr.) SonajhariaMinz, Vice-Chancellor, SidoKanhuMurmu University, Dumka will be the Chief Guest.
Rev. Dr. Dominic Savio, S.J.,
Date 14th january, 2023
Reporting Time 9:00 A.M.
Collection of Gown & Cap 9:00 A.M. to 10.15 A.M.
To be seated by 10:30 A.M.
Gate to close at 10:30 A.M.
Convocation Instructions 10:45 A.M.
Academic Procession 10:55 A.M.
Convocation Ceremony 11:00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Refreshment 12:30 P.M.
- Please read the instructions in the Registration cum Invitation card with care.
- Only the Gold Medals will be awarded on the Convocation Day i.e. 14th January, 2023.
- The Gown is mandatory attire for attending the Convocation. On the Convocation day students must report at 9:00am for collection of the Gown.
- Students are advised to check the website for allotment of rooms (as per serial number in the registration cum invitation sheet) for such collection.
- No Gowns will be issued after 10:15am.
- Kindly follow the schedule of events as suggested in the website.
- Final degree certificates will be distributed from respective offices. Details will be communicated shortly.
- Students must carry their original consolidated mark sheet and Registration cum Invitation receipt for collecting their certificate.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Fill in the Registration Form and proceed for payment of the online fee.
- Last Date for Online Registration and Payment of fees: 7th January, 2023.
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Registration Fees:
Current Batch (UG+PG Courses) Current Batch (Ph. D. Courses) Previous (Non- Regular) Batches Park Street Campus Rs. 600 Rs. 1000 Rs. 1600 Raghabpur Campus Rs. 350 – Rs. 850
- The Convocation Registration Fee will be accepted only online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- In case of non-receipt of the “online payment receipt” through the College Website, even after the completion of the payment process, the student is advised to verify with the concerned bank before attempting a repayment. However, if your account has been debited, meet Mr.NirmalenduNandy in the Treasurer’s Office with your bank details to get your site updated, after which you will automatically get your receipt
- Refund of Excess Fees Paid Online: In case of any fees having been paid online more than once, the payer is requested not to place any Charge Back Request to their respective banks. The excess payment will be refunded from the Treasurer’s office at St. Xavier’s College as soon as the payer places a request for the refund in the Treasurer’s office with the documented evidence of the payment in question. In case of any “Charge Back Request” is placed by the student to their respective Banks, then a processing charge as applicable will be recovered from the student.
The above information is subject to change. Please check this webpage for any updates