Animation is a visual technique that provides the illusion of motion by displaying a collection of images in rapid sequence. Each image contains a small change, for example a leg moves slightly, or the wheel of a car turns. When the images are viewed rapidly, yours eye fills in the details and the illusion of movement is complete.
When used appropriately in your application’s user interface, animation can enhance the user experience while providing a more dynamic look and feel. Moving user interface elements smoothly around the screen, gradually fading them in and out, and creating new custom controls with special visual effects can combine to create a cinematic computing experience for your users.
Animation is a fast-emerging high-paying career option. To become an animator, you need an intensive training in 2D or 3D animation. Professional diploma programs in animation and multimedia are available for higher study. You can specialize in creating animation characters, creating two and/or three-dimensional shapes, special visual effects, video game programming, game art and so on. The basic requirement is that you must have excellent creative and artistic abilities such as flair for drawing, sketching or caricaturing.
About The Course
- Basics of Graphics and Multimedia
- Desktop Designing and Imaging (Photoshop, Coreldraw)
- Concepts of Animation
- Theory and Practice of 2D Animation (Flash)
- 3D Architecture Designing (Walkthrough and Animation)
- Introduction to Maya
- Maya advanced Training
- After Effects, Sound Forge
- Project Work
- Total Credits : 32
NOTICE REGARDING CASHLESS PAYMENT
The candidates aspiring to take admissions to St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata are hereby notified that St. Xavier’s College will accept all types of fees and charges (including Application, Admission etc.) in CASHLESS mode only.
Hence the candidates must have Debit/Credit Card facilities with Online Banking activated on the card. Further, the Debit/Credit Card must have sufficient transaction limit in accordance with the amount to be paid.
It is also notified that the transaction charges, over and above the fees, are to be borne by the candidates.
DURATION : 12 Months.
CLASS TIMINGS : 3 days a week from 5pm to 7pm, (Saturday 3pm to 5pm).
Passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/Council.
Flair for creativity in terms of drawings, sketching etc.
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT:
1st March 2023.
Rs.38,500/- payable In two Instalments. (22500 + 16000).
Online admission on a first come first serve basis.
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction carefully before filling the Registration Form.
- Application forms are available online only through the College website.
- No printed forms will be issued by the College.
- You need to upload the following documents while filling in the form:
- 10+2 Board/Council Marksheet (PDF format).
- Aadhaar Card (PDF format).
- Date of Birth proof (PDF format).
- Recent colour passport size photo (JPEG format).
- Signature (JPEG format).
- After online submission of the form, pay the fee online.
- After successful payment download the Provisional Admission Sheet.
- Mail the Admission Sheet to email@example.com after completing the same.
- There is no need to submit any documents to the College. Report directly on 1st March, 2023 at 4:45 pm along with the Provisional Admission Sheet.
- Physical verification of the documents will be done later and the details will be announced subsequently after commencement of classes.