- International Marketing Management
- India’s Foreign Trade Policy
- International Business Environment
- Trade Procedures and Documentations
- International Trade Logistics
In addition, all the students will be oriented towards soft skill development (communication skill, interview skill and personality development)
Note: On the other days Classes/Examination may be scheduled, as and when required. Any Changes will be communicated in advance by email.
Certificate by St. Xavier’s College after successful completion of the course.
A student must obtain a minimum of 75% attendance in all papers/subjects separately. A student who has between 60% and 74% attendance on grounds of illness or any other unavoidable circumstance will have to seek condonation from the Prof-in-Charge of COP. Without the condonation the student will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Admission procedure and Payment of Fees [Direct Enrollment]:
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms.
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the registration form and Admission form with care.
- Application forms are available online only through this website.
- No printed form will be issued by the College
After successful online submission please note down your Application Number for further reference.
Use login Link for:
- Paying Application and Course Fee Online
- Printing Online Payment Receipt
- Checking Application Registration and Payment Status
- Printing Admission Form (on Paying Application and Course Fee)
Step 2: Payment of Registration Fees & 1st Installment of Course Fee (Online)
- Registration Fees and 1st Installment of Course Fee are to be paid by using online payment method.
- The College Fees will be accepted only online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Those who seek admission to the College should ensure that they are equipped and conversant with the online payment system.
Step 3: Admission Process
- Submission of Application form (generated through website) along with necessary documents to the College office (Room No. 7) Date of submission to be notified on the website.
- Eligible candidates shall get direct admission subject to the fulfillment of norms and availability of seats.
- In view of the Pandemic Covid-19, no candidate is required to come to the College for admission.
- All admissions will be provisional subject to physical verification of the required documents once the students are allowed in the College campus and physical classes commence.
Your admission will be cancelled
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the examinations are not passed from a recognised Board/ University
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.