IQAC will contribute to the:
- Development & application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes and activities of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
- Acting as a nodal agency for co-coordinating quality related activities, including adaption and dissemination of good practices.
The following items are under comprehensive AMC and are constantly monitored by the ICT Resource Management Committee of the College: Computers, Printers, Servers, Campus Network, Campus Wi-Fi, CCTV System. The entire electrical system is maintained by in house technicians and is inspected at periodic intervals by the local electrical authorities. A dedicated Campus Administrator and Campus Manager is appointed by the College for maintaining and upgrading the physical and support infrastructure such as building, elevators, ramps, hygiene rooms, water supply, waste management etc. The upkeep and upgradation of the laboratories of the departments of Physics, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Computer Science is done on a regular basis by faculty members who are also assisted by trained technical support staff. The Central Library and Goethals Library are maintained by a team of dedicated staff who carry out routine inspection and monitor the functioning of all the different aspects of library services including digitization, self-help kiosks and system of accessing the library resources. The College playground is maintained lush green throughout the year by dedicated support staff. The basket-ball ground and play field are maintained in top condition to facilitate various sports and games round the year. Sports equipment are kept in prime condition through proper maintenance