The course involves a mixture of case discussions and lectures, with an emphasis on developing an analytical approach that will enable students to (1) understand the environment in which a company operates and identify opportunities and threats, (2) identify and solve marketing problems, and (3) develop actionable marketing plans.
Teamwork is an essential component of case analysis. Groups will be assigned during the first week of class and shall keep changing as per the instructor.
The course is primarily an interactive discussion including debates, cases, and multiple opportunities to apply the theories that are discussed. A critical element of the class is a group project simulating a typical …. though complex …. marketing and sales management situations; the project includes a written paper with the option for a presentation to the class with verbal defense.
The course is focused on professional, business-to-business (B2B) sales issues and sales management. We frequently draw on our own experiences as consumers (B2C) as a basis for developing perspectives, insights, and understanding of B2B sales themes.
Group I – Marketing Management
- Analysing Marketing Opportunities and Strategy (Organisational Construct)
- Scanning Marketing Environment
- Analysing consumer markets and Buying Behaviour (B to C)
- Analysing Business Markets & Business Buying Behaviour (B to B)
- Analysing Competition
- Product Management & Branding
- Marketing research
- Pricing Strategies
- Marketing & Distribution Channels
- Integrated Marketing Communication
Group II – Sales Management
- Sales Force Development & Management
- Selling Process
- Sales Territory & Sales Quota
- Sales Forecasting and Sales Budget
Fresh graduates and working executives/professionals.
Course duration: One year
* For Papers where Individual Assignments and/or Team case presentation is not assessed, the weightage for End Semester Assessment is 100%
Final degree appeared or graduates in any discipline from a recognized university.
Please note the candidate appeared for final year degree is required to mention combined marks for previous Semester/Year. Students with arrears or supplementary papers are not eligible.
|Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
||6pm – 8pm
||5pm – 7pm
Note: Tuesday (6pm – 8pm) may also be class days/Examination days, as and when required.
In addition to specified class hours, workshops, seminars, management games, etc. may be periodically conducted during day time on Saturdays and Sundays.
Diploma will be given after the successful completion of both the semesters. .
A student must obtain a minimum of 75% attendance in all papers/subjects separately. A student who has between 60% and 74% attendance on grounds of illness or any other unavoidable circumstance will have to seek condonation from the Prof-in-Charge of COP. Without the condonation the student will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the Registration Form and Acknowledgement Card with care.
- The cost of the application form is Rs. 300/- to be paid within the last date by using online payment method.
- Application forms are available online only through this website.
- No printed forms will be issued by the College
Note: After successful online submission please note down your Application Number for further reference.
Use login Link for:
- Paying Application Fee Online
- Printing Acknowledgement Card (After paying Application Fee)
- Printing Online Payment Receipt
- Checking Application Registration
- Paying Course Fee (on Selection)
- Printing Admission Form (on Paying Course Fee)
Step 2: Selection Process
Note – Selection Procedure will be based on qualifications, work experience, and/or personal Interview.
Step 3: Admission Process & Online Payment of Fees
- Publication of Selection list and Admission Dates will be notified on the website.
- The College Fees will be accepted only online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Those who seek admission to the College should ensure that they are equipped and conversant with the online payment system.
Your admission will be cancelled
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the examinations are not passed from a recognised Board/ University
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.