APPLICATION FOR STUDY ABROAD AND EXCHANGE PROGRAMMES
St. Xavier’s College has signed MOU for Study Abroad and Exchange Programmes with the following University/College.
- SUNY OSWEGO, NEWYORK, USA [OPEN]
- MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA [OPEN]
- THE COLLEGE OF SAINT BENEDICT AND SAINT JOHN’S UNIVERSITY, MINNESOTA USA [ON HOLD]
Students interested may apply for Study Abroad and Exchange Programmes through the Office of International Studies and Programmes, Room-7 (Ground Floor).
Application forms may be downloaded from the website and completed application form (along with passport sized photograph, Semester marksheet of the previous examination and English language proficiency Test Score) is to be submitted at Room No. 7 by paying a registration fee of Rs. 1000/- by Demand Draft in Favour of St. Xavier’s College, payable at Kolkata.
NOTE: Selection list will be put up on the International Studies and Programme Department notice board, a week after the close of application.
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Students having no arrears in Semesters, maintaining minimum 75% attendance till date may apply.
- English language proficiency required for semester long exchange programmes.
IELTS Academic Version : 6.5 with no individual band below 6
Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE) : Grade C
Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English (CAE) : Grade A
Pearson Test of English (Academic) : PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 (with no section score below 59)
TOEFL : Paper based 570 with a TWE (test of written English) score of 4.5
Computer based 233 with a score of 4.5 in the essay
Internet based 90 with a written score of 21
- Air-fare, Visa Fee, Insurance, Books and Personal Expenses to be borne by the student.
- Tuition fees and other institutional fees are to be paid in favour of St. Xavier’s College within one week after the selection.
- Documents to be submitted after selection:
- Your current and all old passports in Original
- Mark sheets starting from Class X onwards in Original.
- Financial documents and social documents
- Original Bank Statement for the last 06 months with healthy bank balance (personal as well as sponsor)
- Last 03 years income tax return (personal as well as sponsor)
- Fixed deposit certificate (if any)
- Share, Bond and other certificate (If any)
- If any property tax bill (personal as well as family)
- Birth certificate
- One colour photograph (Size 50 X 50mm) with white background