The student members of the Xaverian Academy of Dance and Music have performed in numerous cultural programmes in 2015.
The performances include:
- Performances in the Convocation and Valedictory programmes in January 2015
- Inauguration of Sports Day 2015
- Inauguration of Shishu Mela 2015
- Performance in Womens’ Day celebrated in the Raghabpur Campus, organised by AICUF
XADAM was invited by the Ministry of Culture, Jharkhand, to participate in the Chaitra Parva Mahotsava in Sareikellaon 11th April 2015. It was a great honour to perform in this national festival for the student members who lived up to the expectation and delivered stellar performances. July 2015- Decemeber 2015
The current academic session has been a very active session for members of XADAM.
The performances started with the Inauguration programmes of the departments of Bcom Morning, BCom Evening and BBA.
The XADAM auditions were conducted on 27th July 2015 to induct new talents into the society.
The XADAM choir and the dance team celebrated Independence Day 2015 enthusiastically through performances along with student members of NCC.
Teachers’ Day 2015 was also an opportunity to showcase the talents of XADAM members who performed with a lot of zeal and enthusiasm. The programme was organised by the Alumni Association.
The dance team of XADAM performed on the occasion of the visit of the Ambassador and General of the Vatican City on 14th September. It was a memorable experience for the student members as their performance was appreciated and applauded.
The annual fest of XADAM, GOONJ 2015 was held on 27th September. The event witnessed participation from many leading colleges of the city, competing in the inter college events. The annual dance drama of XADAM was also staged on that day. The dance drama “Avartaan, was hugely appreciated by the audience.
XADAM in collaboration with NSS celebrated WORLD ELDERS’ DAY on 1st October in the St. Joseph’s Old Age home. It was a unique experience for the students to perform for the aged and later on sing and dance with them in joyous celebration.
Upcoming events of XADAM include performances in the following events:
- Christmas Concert, organised by SXCCAA on 23rdDecember 2015
- Convocation and Valedictory programmes in January 2016
- Inauguration of Sports Day on 6th February 2016
- Performance in SWAR event on 6th February
- Inauguration of ShishuMela 2016
- A collaboration with NSS to promote child literacy in March 2016